Whatcha Makin' Now?: Winter Menu at Seasons 52

Pages

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Winter Menu at Seasons 52


Laura and I were invited back to Seasons 52 on the Plaza to try their winter menu. The new menu features Braised Beef Short Rib, Warm California Golden Beats, Oak-Grilled Potato Salad, along with special desserts and cocktails, such as the Cranberry & Sage.

The cocktails were amazing. We had the Bourbon Berry Bramble and the Prairie Mule.





We LOVED the Lobster Ravioli - it was made with squid ink which neither of us had ever had.



We both opted for the new option, Boneless Beef Short Rib. The beef was cooked to perfection.



We capped off our night with their famous mini desserts. Just thinking of the Pecan Pie makes my mouth water.



If you haven't been to Seasons 52, give it a try! Not only is the food amazing but their customer service is top notch.

*Laura and I did get our meal for free but I was not required to blog about my experience. However, I truly enjoyed my meal and wanted to share it with you! All opinion are my own.